As the global COVID-19 crisis escalates, many states including our own, have issued “Stay at Home” mandates. Montana Moulding and Sign Supply, an essential business supplier, will continue to operate business as usual until Wednesday, April 8th, 2020. We are choosing to limit our staff, hours and shipping procedures to do our part in keeping our communities protected. The following changes already have or will take effect Thursday April 9th, 2020 and remain in place until further notice.
- The office and warehouse are now closed to the public. We are still taking orders via phone, online and fax. As of April 9th, orders may be placed via our website, www.montanamoulding.com or email, firstname.lastname@example.org only.
- No regional or local deliveries via Montana Moulding and Sign vehicles. Effective March 23rd, 2020.
- No sales/technical travel for 2-6 weeks. Effective March 23rd, 2020.
- Local (Billings) customers will be able to pick up orders via curb side until Wednesday April 8th, 2020. As of April 9th, 2020 order pickup will be available Tuesdays or Thursdays from 3pm-4pm only.
- Courier Services and normal UPS shipping will be available until April 8th, 2020. Effective April 9th, 2020 orders received by 2pm will ship UPS Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
We are in unprecedented times will continue to provide quality product/service as long as possible. We appreciate our employees, customers and your continued support of local business. We will continue to keep you updated on any changes. Stay strong, we will get through this together.
Larry, Suzi, Brittney Kendall & our entire Montana Moulding and Sign Supply Family
Avery Supreme Wrapping Film SW900
New Orafol ProSlide™ Wrap Film!!!