Museum Glass® anti-reflection picture framing glass with Conservation Grade UV Protection is the best glazing option available for art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Along with its nearly invisible finish, it effectively blocks up to 99% of harmful indoor and outdoor UV light rays so framed pieces remain clearer and brighter for longer. 16 Lites/Box
- Reduces reflection by over 85% (to less than 1% of total light), the lowest possible reflection rating available with UV protection
- Achieves over 97% light transmission to enhance colors, brightness and contrast levels
- Blocks up to 99% of UV light rays
- Meets ISO 18902 and passes ISO 18916, by providing at least 97% UV protection
- Does not degrade or de-laminate over time. Tru Vue® uses a proprietary inorganic, silica-based UV blocking coating, which is "baked" into the glass producing a permanently bonded coating.
2.5mm glass substrate
When to Use:
- For virtually invisible glazing that will enhance colors, brightness and contrast levels of all types of artwork, even posters
- For protecting valued diplomas or irreplaceable artwork against damage and fading caused by UV light
- Ideal for framing applications including shadow boxes, multiple mat or deep framing projects.
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be shipped via UPS