Tru VueConservation Clear® picture framing glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry. Over time exposure to indoor and outdoor UV light rays can contribute to fading and deterioration of art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Conservation Clear glass effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading and help keep framed pieces brighter, longer. 10 Lites/Box
- Blocks up to 99% of UV light rays
- Meets ISO 18902 and passes ISO 18916, by providing at least 97% UV protection
- Does not degrade or delaminate over time. Tru Vue uses a proprietary inorganic, silica-based UV blocking coating, which is "baked" into the glass substrate producing a permanently bonded coating.
- 2.5mm glass substrate
When to Use:
- Ideal for any framing application, if reflection-free viewing is not important.
- For protecting art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes against damage and fading caused by UV light.
- To provide fade protection for posters. The inks, papers and other materials used to create these prints are more likely to deteriorate at a faster pace than higher quality reproductions.
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be shipped UPS